Welcome to the official website of “Pipeline Coating and Technologies” LLC!
“Pipeline Coating and Technologies” LLC is the unique plant producing external concrete weight coating (CWC) for pipelines used in gas, petrochemical and housing sectors.
The history of the plant started in 2014 by developing the foundation pit for the future production site. However, in 2015 the first batch of concrete coated pipes was produced. Currently our consolidated team has experience, acknowledged by Russian and Foreign experts in pipeline ballasting field.
Concrete weight coating has not any analogues in the Russian Federation. Such type of coating has many advantages, which allows eliminating of pipeline ballasting capabilities decreasing as well as operating costs reducing.
Production complex is fitted with equipment with full mechanization and automated process control, providing concrete coating application by means of “impingement” method. This technology is acknowledged all over the world and it is successfully used for ballasting and protection of pipelines at water barriers, floodplains, swamps, rocky grounds, etc.
Company fundamentals is to provide the market with high quality products, supplied to construction sites, oil and gas pipelines for repair and upgrading.
Company objectives are:
- innovative solutions at each production stage;
- high level of automation;
- involvement of leading specialists of the industry;
- sustained product quality.
Advantages of the Company:
Products of Pipeline Coating and Technologies LLC comply with Russian and international standards (DNV, RMRS, GOST R), received an industrial safety expert opinion and a certificate of origin (ST-1 form). Company is certified for compliance with quality management requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2015, STO GP 9001-2018, international standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001-2015, ISO 45001-2018.
- Manufactured products are certified for compliance with requirements of Voluntary Certification Systems;
- Existence of internal industrial laboratory, equipped with modern certified test equipment and calibrated measuring devices;
- Regular technical audit of production, quality control and product acceptance;
- Providing technical consultations and customer support.